I have been tagged by Jay over at the Deppeffect to write about seven weird facts about me – only seven – well, here goes:
1) I can’t plan for anything – I wasn’t always like it – years ago I’d got Christmas in the bag by October – but when my husband left I think I lost it, touble is it never came back. Oh I have tried but every time something stops it and it reverts back to only doing one day at a time – my son’s cancer, my partner’s stroke – even a planned walk on holiday once – I woke up on the morning and I could not put my foot to the floor – ended up at the hospital and on crutches. It lasted for two years. So no I’ll stick to one day – it irritates the hell out of people but its better than letting them down.
2) I am an original Hippy – my house is lit with pretty lights and candles, peace and love signs hang from the walls and even my car has flowers on it. It was the time of my life that I loved and I am happy that those feelings have not gone away. It also makes me a nice person, I look for the good in everybody – trouble is sometimes I’m easily let down.
3) I am learning to speak Spanish – not so weird you might think. But it probably is, because I can speak holiday Spanish with no problem, present tense conversations, food orders etc. ……. I am actually studying the language all tenses, past, preterit, future, et al. It is fascinating and I have worked so hard at it over the past four years that I don’t want to stop. I doubt I’ll ever use it all but hey it keeps my brain active!
4) I have a greyhound living in my home, my daughters so I guess that makes me a Grand-mama! And weirder than that she has her own website at www.mygreyhound .me.uk
5) I love to dance on an empty dance floor – can’t help it I like to have the space – and it irritates when it all fills up and gets cramped.
6) I dye my hair deep red at the back and strawberry blonde at the front – weird? probably but its better than gray.
7) My idea of a chilled out day is spent in my kitchen converting piles of ingredients into tasty dishes for friends, freezer or just to eat!
The seven people I would like to share this with are:Keiron I probably know most of them but you’ve been living away from home for years now. Grandad, because I would like to know some more weird things about him. K8, just to see if any of them wore off on her. Moon – how weird are you? And Coastal Aussie- go on confess… Next English Mum another greyhound friend, and last but by no means least Jefferson Davis over there in America.
Apologies to everyone I tried linking but it just didn’t work!!!!!
Here are the rules:
1. Link to your tagger and list these rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog – some random, some weird.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blog.
4. Let them know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.